SMS Message Policy
By providing Account Services USA with your mobile number and opting in, you permit us to send you account-related text messages, such as payment reminders and notifications, in conjunction with your requested services.
• Number of messages will vary by account.
• By providing us with your mobile number and opting in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number you provide for account-related text messages.
• Message and data rates may apply.
• To opt-out, text STOP to 80289 or text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
• To request support, text HELP to 80289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your device does not support MMS, any messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
• Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.